On acceptance of a place in nursery we request a £50 holding fee. This will be returned when your child joins the nursery. If parents book additional hours over and above the Early Years Funded hours, this £50 will be retained and offset against any additional fees when your child leaves. One month’s notice is required for withdrawal from the nursery or changes in attendance.
|9.00 – 10.00||10.00 – 11.00||11.00 – 12.00||12.00 -12.45||12.45 – 1.15||1.15 – 2.15||2.15 – 3.15|
|EY fundedFREE||EY fundedFREE||EY fundedFREE||PAID£5.00||EY fundedFREE||EY fundedFREE||EY fundedFREE|
- Children are entitled to 570 funded hours per year, starting after the term they turn three
- Parents may claim up to 15 hours per week covered by EY funding
- Cost of additional mornings £15.00
- Cost of additional afternoons £12.50
- Parents whose children attend either mornings or afternoons have the option also to take the lunch period – £5.00
- For bookings of 5 lunches per week, or for those attending all day every day, there is 10% discount on additional hours
- There is no sibling discount for those attending the nursery
- Children are eligible for free nursery funding if they turn three before the following dates:
- September 1st – Autumn term
- January 1st – Spring term
- April 1st – Summer term
- Funding will cease in the term after children turn five.
We accept Childcare Vouchers, a scheme by which a working parent can take the first £55 per week or £243 per month of their salaries tax and NI free to help towards childcare costs over and above the EY free entitlement. For those parents in receipt of Working Family Tax credit and other benefits there is also additional help with childcare costs. For all enquiries relating to nursery sessions and costs please contact the school office.